[meteorite-list] AD: Marriage sale! Reduced prices!! (AD:7/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 00:39:09 +0200

Dear Meteorite Friends,

Hope you are all doing well.

I?m getting married at the end of October so for the next 4-6 weeks I will be updating my website with numerous specimens that I have in my unlisted inventory.

I have already DRASTICALLY REDUCED PRICES on what is currently present on my website, with reductions as large as 30-50% in order to move inventory along. Weddings aren?t cheap so it?s time to move some meteorites. ;-)

www.bigjohnmeteorites.com

Please take a moment from you relaxing Wednesday night to reconsider some specimens at significant deals!

More updates coming in the not too distant future. :-)

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295