[meteorite-list] AD -Auctions Ending Tonight and Tomorrow

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:47:25 -0800

I used the high estimate of all items when comparing prices. Even the
low estimate price per gram is four time higher than any other planetary
meteorite in this premier auction when comparing apples to apples.

Of course "Big John M.D", The list self-appointed list sheriff had to
chime in with his nonsense.

Adam