[meteorite-list] Field Work Problem? - Rodents are Chewing up Car Wires

From: Tommy <tommy58_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:04:33 -0500

 ?Hi Paul and list,

 ?? I had a Chipmunk problem and after trying sticky traps I bought and
tried a "Rat Zapper" electric trap. Within and hour after putting it
down I got the little $%W^W%! That year I caught 9 of the little darlings.

I highly recommend it. There are various brands, check Amazon. Use NiMh
batteries, they last longer than alkalines.

Regards!

Tom