[meteorite-list] Operation Relocation: Marissa's move out west

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:04:32 -0500

Hello Marissa, List

She said it All..

I'm in -----

I too am Stuck in a wheelchair, of very limited $, can emphasize to Marissa's
frustration.

Financially not an option for me but I suggest a Auction of some meteorites
that this community is willing to put up with 100% of selling price goes to Marissa.
I also suggest that the Buyer plan to pay at least 2X what a particular piece may
normally sell for. If someone should choose to pay 10x its worth - all the better.
A normal selling price X2 should be the reserve quota. Low-ballers do-not apply.
Normal sellig price-yeah right-what the hell does that mean--just plan on the most
expensive so&so you've Ever bought. GOT IT?

Someone else with auction expierence needs to chime in on how
something like this will work. Also, no item is sent until funds are
at a bank or certified to Marissa"s Go-Fund account. ???

I'm willing to put up a 2,700gm Uruacu.

Someone needs to set the parameters for this to happen.

All my best Marissa !
John Lutzon IMCA# 1896