[meteorite-list] Colombianite and anyone have contact info for Hal Povenmire?

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 18:23:06 -0600

Hi everyone. I know some would consider tektites almost off-topic and
Colombianites even more so but am hoping someone might be able to shed
some light on an item I picked up or help me contact Hal Povenmire. I
tried the address published in his books, but it was a no-go.

Recently picked up a 91g Colombianite (fairly large, I believe) and
Hal Povenmeir's (sic) name is written on the label. If the item
happens to have any (even slightly) interesting history, I'm the
curious sort.

I posted a pic here
https://s8.postimg.cc/jxbkj1qr9/colombianite.jpg

Thanks and best regards to everyone,