[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Tarahumara, Mexico, Iron IIE Meteorite for sale (Ad: 2/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 23:54:33 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,
?
Hope you are all doing great!
?
Well it looks like the Ensisheim show is starting early. Why, you say?? Because here and now is your chance to get a specimen of an exceptionally rare silicated iron meteorite, Tarahumara, Mexico. Four specimens have been added to my website (see address below) and they all are good representative part slices of this rare IIE classification.
?
https://bigjohnmeteorites.com
?
Furthermore, if you?re going to Ensisheim for bargains, then start your hunt right here because I?ve lowered prices on many of the other specimens on my webpage. This makes for unbeatable deals on other rare specimens, like my last slice of the recently classified sHL sub-group iron meteorite from the hot desert.
?
Please take a moment from your relaxing Sunday to check out some of the specimens.
?
Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295