[meteorite-list] AD: New Polymict Diogenite NWA 11805, slices FS (Ad: 3/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:16:55 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,
Hope you are all doing well after an enjoyable weekend.
?
Not long ago I was fortunate to acquire the main mass of NWA 11805, a recently classified Polymict Diogenite that was brought to classification by fellow IMCA member, Chris Colvin. I cut slices of the main mass and have listed some of this rare classification for sale on my website at an excellent price per gram.
?
https://bigjohnmeteorites.com
?
It is a complex and stunning specimen with a delightful smattering of orthopyroxene clasts situated within a complete breccia composed of diogenitic mineral debris, microgabbroic eucrite and lithic diogenite clasts. This is a truly excellent specimen to study under the loupe.
?
Please take a moment from your busy Monday to check out the deal on this attractive classification.
?
Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295