[meteorite-list] Ad: Asteroid Day 2018 Sale - 50% OFF all Meteorites from the Asteroid Belt!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:05:49 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

To celebrate Asteroid Day 2018 (tomorrow, June 30th), I am offering a
rare 50% OFF discount. Use coupon code "impact" at checkout to get
everything in the store at HALF PRICE! I rarely do any discounts this
steep and you won't see another one for a long time to come. So don't
miss out on this chance to grab some micros for your collection or
displays to use as gifts.

Link : http://www.galactic-stone.com

Coupon code : impact

50% OFF for a very limited time only - expires tomorrow at midnight
(Jun 31, 12:01am EST)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! And if you are
stargazing, I hope you have clear dark skies!

MikeG