[meteorite-list] Questions About NWA 7034, "Black Beauty" Pairing

From: Roger <charnaud_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:35:09 -0000

I cannot better articulate what has been said by Dr Shea in his two earlier
It is not my nature to respond to such debates, but I do not feel justice is
being served here.

Repeating what John S said, I do not pretend to have the details of what
happened with John Higgins (for whom I have great respect)

I have been buying from Morocco for many years and while I have been of the
receiving end of a (very) few bad people, I have dealt with Mr Nourddine
many times (15-20) and found him to be completely reliable (as the vast vast
majority of dealers).

Several of his stones (that warranted it) I had analysed at UOW - as is my
standard practice, and am yet to find fault.
In fact, it was Mr Nourddine who pointed out that a suspected carbonaceous
that I had bought from him turned out to be an bizarre OC (upon his analysis
in Germany) and gave me a full refund, without my asking.

In my experience at least, this man is absolutely not a 'bad actor'