[meteorite-list] Awesome Shock Melted (NWA 6963) Martian Specimens

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:03:21 -0700

Nice stone, what laboratory confirmed it? I only ask because only three
pieces are listed in the Meteoritical Bulletin database.

https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=NWA+6963&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=54565

Best Regards,

Adam