[meteorite-list] While you were all arguing...

From: James Beauchamp <falcon99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 22:19:28 +0000 (UTC)

This happened yesterday, and we almost got it on the GOES-16 images.
KFOR-TV

| | |

| |
KFOR-TV
 Here is the lowdown on the Incoming Meteor that broke up over the south Metro at 4:13PM this afternoon. A boom w... | |

We got radar hits on several TV station free-air mode radars, NOAA, and the KOKC high resolution TDWR.? I'm too damned busy to actually attempt a hunt for this one, but I can tell this network isn't what it used to be.? Very sorry to see such an excellent network of wonderful people have diluted down to arguing with each other.

It saddens me to see.
Most likely the velocity was so high, only dust remained of the main mass, but the noise was amazing to hear.