[meteorite-list] Small Meteorite Stolen from Science Museum of Virginia

From: AL Mitorling <mittmet51_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:14:23 -0400

Hi Paul and all,

I read three of the links and it only says an iron nickle meteorite was
stolen. It is hard to be on the lookout when you don't know the pedigree of
the stolen meteorite. They could have given some information about it so we
could have been on the look out but there are thousands of iron meteorites
floating around and impossible to know what to look for unless someone
gives some more info on the specimen. All my best to all!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites