[meteorite-list] Ensisheim!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 11:30:09 -0400

Thank you for forwarding the info for Zelimir, Anne. I look forward to
setting up my table once again, never know what I'll bring this years. ;-) I
think this may be my 10th year selling at the Ensisheim Show!

I look forward to seeing everyone there, always a family of friends dealing
in meteorites and enjoying French cuisine and spirits.

See you all soon!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163