[meteorite-list] The top 60 meteorites

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 10:56:51 -0600

I think a top ten list would be much more effective.

There could be an overall 10, a beginner 10, an advanced 10, a historic 10,
a scientific 10, a representative (teaching) 10, or a personal 10.

But as Mike noted with:
?NWA 998 - very interesting Martian that holds it's value well.?

The subjectivity will become overwhelming. I know. I?ve been there.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2005/November/Accretion_Desk.htm