[meteorite-list] AD : cool specimens for sale

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 06:01:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everybody,

May I suggest you have a look at my online shop, with cool specimens for sale now :
- Abbans Dessous (latest french meteorite, unique specimen on the market) : low tkw of 3.1g !
- Abee
- NWA 10272, an amazing lunar slice with dual lithology
- Saint Michel (meteorite fall from Finland)
- Stannern, historical meteorite fall, with a nice provenance
- Wabar
- Zagami
and so much more !

Get a look here : meteor-center.com/shop

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association