[meteorite-list] AD : Encyclopedia of french meteorites

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 06:11:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

As many of you know, I will sell for the first time my new book "Encyclop?die des m?t?orites fran?aises" (only in french) at the Ensisheim Show from june 15 to 17. The price of the book is 90 euros (but you'll see the book deserves every euro you'll spend).?

It is a 800 pages large book. No book beats mine on the subject of french m?t?orites. I think it will become a highly collectible object when all will be sold so don't wait to buy it (I don't make reservation sorry). Also it is only in french and there won't be an English version (too expensive to do).? But anyway, it is just an awesome book with many unique and exclusive photos, strewnfield maps, incredible old texts and some new elements on many famous historical falls...

I just have to warn all of you that there is a limited number of books (100 exactly and there won't be a reprint in the near future) and that the shipping costs to Europe or Worldwide are awfully expensive (about 25 euros for Europe and about 70 euros worldwide - this is insane but I can't do Nothing about that).?

So I suggest strongly to all of you who can't make it to Ensisheim to ask to someone who goes at the Show to take the book for you and send it to you when he is back in the country.? You'll make substantial savings on the shipping costs.

More info (in french) on my book :?
http://meteor-center.com/blog/encyclopedie-des-meteorites-francaises/

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association