[meteorite-list] AD: Special NWA 8781 - ungrouped cc

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:45:55 +0100

Dear List Members,

today once again I have a very special, ungrouped meteorite to offer. NWA
8781 - a carbonaceous chondrite (ungrouped). This rare and unusual meteorite
most closely resembles a CM chondrite, with many small chondrules and a dark
matrix. NWA 8781 is probably a scientifically significant meteorite and
could be interesting study material. Please look at the description from the
MetBull on the following website (link below).

I have a few nicely prepared slices and part slices listed. These come at a
good price for such a rare class. The normal price is more like around
$200/g. I've made the following pieces cheaper to cover some costs. If you
like a piece which is sold already, please just send me a message and I?ll
see if I can find a similar piece for you.

http://special.sr-meteorites.de/nwa8781

Thanks for your attention!

Best regards,
Stefan