[meteorite-list] Meteorwrongs from China on ebay

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:32:09 +0700

Thank you for your reply, Simon!

> they will soon give up I think?
Let?s hope so!

> It is just the new collector is frustrated and disappointed if too late he learns that he has been had ?
Yes!?and that?s what makes me angry!

If anyone on the list has time to report those ebay scammers, that?s how to do it:

To report a policy violation from a listing:

1. ?Go to the listing for the item you want to report.
2. Click the "Report item" link on the right side of the page, above the seller's detailed item description.
3. From the drop-down menus, choose the reason for your report, then click Continue.
4. Please try to confirm that the listing is really violating an eBay policy by reviewing the relevant help page.
5. Fill in the verification code and click Send Report.

Ebay: "After we receive your report, we'll consider the circumstances, including the seller's past history with us.
If we decide to take action, we may send the seller a warning, remove the listing, or limit the seller's buying and selling privileges."

Cheers,
Peter