[meteorite-list] AD: Cyber-Monday sale! (Ad: 12/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:58:19 +0100

Dear Fellow Collectors,

In celebration of Cyber-Monday I have dropped prices for most specimens on my webpage by as much as 30%!!

This includes specimens of:
Elbogen, now at impossibly low prices.
The main mass of NWA 11550, Monomict Eucrite.
Various memorabilia/ephemera of Meteor Crater, from the days of Nininger.

Still available are custom collectible specimen cases of El Taco, one of the famous masses of Campo del Cielo. Each case containing three shavings acquired from the labs of two prominent researchers on the topic of meteoritics, and El Taco in particular.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

I hope you have all had a great weekend!

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295