[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Campaign 2018

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:18:10 -0400

Hi All,
I agree as well Carlos. For 10 years iv'e seen the IMCA go
from quiet to non-existent. Someone needs to light the
fuse. If I were 15 years younger I would find a way to have
the IMCA site on the local/national news channel once a month.
Some people say it's do to FB--fine, do it--have your party--But someone/
somehow needs to figure the "algorithm" to get this Organization
into the main stream. I'm beginning to believe that some/most
members are content with just paying their annual dues to state that
they're a member of the IMCA. Hmmm?$$ B.S....

I know that many members are doing Much work towards educating
others about meteoritic subjects. Great, lets hear about it and why not
call a local news organization about it -- they might pick it up.

We claim to be a International Meteorite Collectors Association--
yet our Home site is non-existent for 350 days of each year.
SOMEONE fix this.

John Lutzon
IMCA#1896