[meteorite-list] Do the meteorite police need to get involved?

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 11:41:22 -0500

Just trash rocks.

As has been discussed in great length on (I assume any and all) meteorite forums, eBay does not care and will do nothing. I continue to occasionally report items when I am feeling particularly quixotic, but at the end of the day, buyers must validate their purchases. As always ?caveat emptor.?

Mendy