[meteorite-list] "Space Rocks" magazine, May 2017 issue

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 14:52:33 +0200

Dear List,
Hope you are all well.

If anyone has a copy of the May, 2017 issue of Space Rocks Magazine that they are willing to lend/sell to me, please let me know. It contains an article regarding the Iron Creek meteorite which I wrote, but unfortunately I gave away all my copies to interested persons. I failed to save one for myself it seems...

The publisher is not making new issues, and has not responded to my emails. If nothing else I'd love to take photos of my completed article for my own use. Can pay shipping too and from if someone will at least lend me a copy.

Thanks!

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295