[meteorite-list] Lecture on Archean Asteroid Impacts and Paleoenvironments

From: Paul <etchplain_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:06:56 -0500

A great lecture and lengthy lecture about
Archean paleoenvironments, tectonics,
asteroid impacts, and some paleontology is:

Archean Surface Conditions
Ideas in Science
By Christoph Heubeck - RED18
Published on Mar 12, 2018
http://astrobiovideo.com/en/video/175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEkQ8KV-aQ

It begins:

"Here is the the principal take-home take-home
message. All right. We know very little about the
early Earth and and therefore it's such an
interesting thing to talk about. We do know a bit
right. We know just enough to talk endlessly about
it but we do not know enough to supply you with
firm numbers that would put any issue too
firmly to arrest."

Yours,

Paul H.