[meteorite-list] Ancient Meteorite Coins

From: MICHAEL BLOOD <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

I now have a website up with info on meteorite coins of ancient Greece and Rome.
Right now it is strictly information. I will add coins for sale over the weekend, but for
those just interested in information I do go over the various stones found in different
configurations on various coins. It is an abbreviated version of the introduction to the
subject in my book. Here you can get it free:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/coins.html# http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/coins.html

Best wishes to all,

Michael Blood

PS: If anyone has some of these coins they want to sell, please contact me at
mlblood at cox.net mailto:mlblood at cox.net with "METEORITE COINS" in the subject box.... thanks