[meteorite-list] Ad: Some special deals from Mike Tettenborn

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 22:01:08 -0500

Dear Meteorite List,

I am trying to raise some funds for another acquisition and have decided to sell some great pieces from my collection. I will list these here for a week and any not sold will then go on eBay. I have combined a few things and am offering some very cool stuff at low prices. Please email me off list for pics and prices.

Many Thanks!

4.3 gram Portales Valley. Full slice 4mm tk. Shows great metal veins.
Huge 566 gram Seymchan slice. ~1/3 pallasite and balance metal. Etched showing lovely a widmanstatten pattern. Geoff Notkin provenance.
20.6 gram Kunashack slice and Thin section combo. Historic L6 fall. Slice showing a great breccia. Professional covered thin section made by David Mann.
17.4 gram NWA 5480 slice. Rare Olivine Diogenite. Greg Hup? provenance.
24.7 gram NWA 2224. Beautiful CV3 part slice showing great colour and definition.
Rare 9.7 gram Tafassasset and Thin section combo. (CR-an). This beautiful large thin slice is accompanied by a covered thin section made by David Mann.
17.1 NWA 4934. Large Howardite slice. Greg Hup? provenance.