[meteorite-list] Louisville availability

From: michael kelly <apest2many_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 02:24:25 +0000 (UTC)

Wondering if anyone knows about the availability of Louisville ?Metbul lists 1300 tkw with almost all of it in two institutions. ?54 g is not a part of those two weights. ?I am newish to this all still some of that is cutting loss but I am guessing not all of it? ?Don?t see any pictures of Louisville on the eom wondering if any is around. ?I had the concept of getting all the car hitters in micro form. ?just found out about this one today and looks like it might be the one to break that goal or makes it much more challenging (still had a few others to get anyways but saw they were all at least in collections. ?Any car hitters I am not tracking? ?Barwell, benld, Peekskill, park forest, worsen, Louisville, St. Louis are the ones I have researched
Cheers Mike K.