[meteorite-list] Man killed by meteorite ?

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 11:38:57 +0000

I very much doubt this is true as there would not be an audible explosion
for an impact pit that size...the meteorite would only be falling at
200-300mph and would only make a thud noise ane especially not injure
anyone badly nearby....some other explosion I expect has caused
this...unless the meteorite hit a gas pipe or similar perhaps...but doubt
it....no photos of the rock and probably just a coincidental terrestrial
rock nearby....look out for oither reports....and if anyone knows what the
1925 incident was then I would be most interested as not heard of that
before either?