[meteorite-list] AD: New Specimens - Nanjemoy Maryland, 1864 Australian Letters with Cranbourne content, and more

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:06:55 -0800

Dear List Members,

It?s been a long time, but I have just finished an update to my sales page.
New specimens include an incredible example of the Nanjemoy meteorite (fell
in Maryland in 1825) with historical provenance from C.U. Shepard, The
British Museum, and Danish Meteorite Collection. Also, a newly-discovered
set of 155-year-old letters from Australian nobleman, James Bruce, with
content regarding the historic Cranbourne meteorite of Australia:

http://historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

If you would like to reserve a specimen or have questions, please let me
know. Thanks for looking!

All the best,

Mike

Mike Bandli