[meteorite-list] Local news story - National Moon Day

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 08:52:19 -0500

Hello everyone,

I was fortunate enough to have our local news station come by the house and
interview me yesterday about moon meteorites and my collection in general.
The story ran both last night during the 10pm news and this morning. I am
lucky to have had media training and so was able to set some ground rules
that allowed the segment to focus on the meteorites themselves and not their
value.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/austin-man-has-meteorite-collection-
including-pieces-of-the-moon-and-mars/269-ffc43f49-e03a-405d-b69f-bd859a9a36
a5

Have fun, I certainly did!

Mendy Ouzillou
SkyFall Meteorites