[meteorite-list] Fireball over Connecticut [AMS Event# 2019 3151]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 22:13:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Roberto and List,

Thanks for posting those links.? I can only add one more, and you will have to go over to facebook to get more info on this event:

https://www.facebook.com/GalacticAnalyticsLLC/

This was a widely witnessed event with more than 9 videos and more still images, so more info "should be" forthcoming.
But it is hard to compete with all of the other sightings and recoveries:
Earlier on the same day as this event there was a recording of a fireball in Ontario, Canada.
And the recovery of a meteorite in India that same day has sucked-up a lot of the bandwidth.

I hope this U.S. event doesn't get overlooked, and that the time is taken to search the Doppler-radar data, and that something gets found.

Bob V.