[meteorite-list] Bob Haag's Adamana Cast

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:33:49 +0200

I also had one cast of Adamana, but sold it long ago in Ensisheim. I still have another two
casts, one of them from the Middlesbrough fall in England, way back in 1881, but this is a
bit inferior to production quality than Adamana. My best cast is that of the Neuschwanstein
fall in Germany in the Alps, very near to the Austrian order (.. of the early found sample).
This production was initiated by my dear collector collegue Dieter Heinlein, and is special
insofar, as it is nicely coloured, looking almost like the original natural stone, which I
once had the pleasure to be able to hold it in my hands, and moreover it has exactly the
weight of the original stone. Also not for sale. It will go along with my small original
Neuschwanstein specimen one of these days, but not now...

Best
Alex Seidel
Stade/Germany