[meteorite-list] AD: More than 400 meteorites and tektites on ebay at 20% Off

From: dean bessey <themeteoriteshop_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 00:02:10 +0000 (UTC)

I have been busy listing mostly unclassified NWAs really cheap and lots of Tektites the last few days.I have decided that my already lowest prices on ebay should be discounted a further 20% so see all of my auctions for great deals.I am going to be spending a few hours more listing meteorites over the next several days so check back over the next few days for lots of new stuff.Great deals from The AmunRe Museum | eBay stores
Cheers
DeanAMUNRE on ebsayhttp://www.ebaystores.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=meteorite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024