[meteorite-list] Meteorites With Holes

From: MICHAEL BLOOD <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 19:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to thank all those who have sent me so many photos of meteorites with holes,
including the following:
Alex, Eidel, Arlene Schiazer, Bern Pauli, Bob Verish, John, Lutzon, John Mixter, Kevin Witts, Mike Gilmer, Peter Scherff, Robert Mularczyk, Robert Woodard, Roberto Vargas and Sean Murry.

However, alone with my collection, these "only" amount to several dozens and I would like to have sever hundred in the book. I know they are out there.... please be aware that your specimen increases in value if featured in a book and increases drematically if it makes the cover.

I need all good holes, but especially am laking in large meteorties. If you ever photographed the Tucson Ring, you own the rights to the photo and I encourage you to submit it, please (first one in/first one used (given equal quality).

C'mon you guys! I kNOW some of you have some nice, big fat meteorites with holes!

Please send as attached JPG (s) to: mlblood at cox.net

Thanks, everyone,
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!
Michael