[meteorite-list] Holocene Star Impact Events

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 22:38:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Paul, all -
My worknotes on the Holocene Start Impact Events are now available via Academia edu.Everything else is flawed, in my humble view.

Aside from that, NASA is now using the 1 per 100 year estimate for small impacts,which pretty much coincides with what I could make out from the historical record.NASA is now going to handle this problem, under Administrator Bridenstine's excellent leadership.
We are also going to the Moon.
I may just sit back and watch. See you at the beach.

Good hunting all -
Ed