[meteorite-list] Nannodiamond plant microfossils created by extraterrestrial impact (open access paper)

From: Paul <etchplain_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 17:35:20 -0500

Shumilova, T.G., Ulyashev, V.V., Kazakov, V.A., Isaenko, S.I.,
Svetov,S.A., Chazhengina, S.Y., Kovalchuk, N.S., Karite ?
diamond fossil: a new type of natural diamond,Geoscience
Frontiers,? https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gsf.2019.09.011.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674987119301768

Off topic, counter septarian structure, a great pseudoartifact.

We can't figger this one out By PRK, November 19, 2016
in Fossil ID, Fossil Forum
http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/70152-we-cant-figger-this-one-out-solved-counter-septarian-structures/

Counter septarian structure, Doctor Mud, Posted November 26, 2016
Page 4, Fossil Forum
http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/70152-we-cant-figger-this-one-out-solved-counter-septarian-structures/&page=4&tab=comments#comment

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/70152-we-cant-figger-this-one-out-solved-counter-septarian-structures/&page=4&tab=comments#comment-737744

Seilacher, A., 2001. Concretion morphologies reflecting
diagenetic and epigenetic pathways. Sedimentary Geology,
143(1-2), pp.41-57.

Yours,

Paul H.