[meteorite-list] 0,48 g. fragment bencubbinite Sierra Gorda 013 on Ebay auction

From: Timur Astronom <bredfild_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 23:35:25 +0300

Another small fragment of the amazing Chilean bencubbinite Sierra Gorda 013 - will be sold at Ebay auction tomorrow:? https://www.ebay.com/itm/163937176182?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 ??The more this meteorite is investigated - the more it differs from all other bencubbinites. After some time, a large international article will be published on this meteorite, and we will learn all its amazing features! There are only a few small fragments of this meteorite that I do not want to saw. I start selling them in increasing mass. Such little ones will never be again!
?
?