[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 204, Issue 26

From: Jon Wallace <wallacefj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 17:08:14 -0500 (EST)

Dan,
I was the one that posted the note. I have found 15 now. The best resource is actually Jon Larsen's Facebook site (project Stardust). If you look around you will find several articles, with pictures, about how to search rooftops. Mark also mentioned the books and they really are great and fairly cheap. If you find something, please share. If you need help, let me know and feel free to contact me directly via e-mail.
Take care!
Jon

Message: 2