[meteorite-list] End-Permian (252 Mya) deforestation, wildfires and flooding (open access paper)

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:35:20 -0400

Hello Paul,

For quite some time now, i've been meaning to ask you what you do
for time off relaxation -- well, I think I figured it out................

You hunt down studies regarding our planet which many people
may never have considered looking up, as i'm prone to.

So, I again thank you for forwarding Great informationable studies
to those with an inclined interest.

All best, John