[meteorite-list] Letter for AR

From: Frank Spitz <frank.j.spitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 10:00:14 -0500

Greetings,

This email is going out to you as either a friend, acquaintance who may
find these of personal interest as I have. Also included are select
individuals whom I have bought meteorites, impactites , fossils or
astronomically related material from and may find this interesting
potentially as a reseller.

AstroReality is on the cutting edge of innovative science education and a
company that I have bought products from since their inception and will
continue to do so. NASA data is incorporated into their
topographically accurate 3D planetary models. These are then hand
painted and covered with a protective coating which enhances the color
rendering. Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence assures that
all data represented is accurate and up to date. Please see my review in
AstroNews under Newsroom. Click on this link:

https://www.astroreality.com/?utm_source=FSpitz&utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=aff

AstroReality has taken a quantum leap forward in providing a novel and
exciting platform which allows one to experience the wonders of the solar
system in ways never dreamt of before. Their models would make great gifts
for any occasion. If you know of anyone else within your organization or
institutions that you feel may be interested in these exciting products,
please feel free to pass this on to them

Thank you,
Frank J. Spitz M.Sc.