[meteorite-list] Rare specimens ad

From: AL Mitorling <mittmet51_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 22:17:55 -0400

Hi Michael and all,

The police there were so honest that some of the officers bought fragments
from kids for a fraction of the value they were worth. They also chased
Steve Witt out of the station and all he was doing was showing me around
and offering advise to them.

Michael Farmer Said:

I bought them all the police chief called me weeks later threatening legal
action or even arrest if I didn?t return then. (They claimed that it
belonged to the city die to impacting the road before hitting the home). In
the end I sent part back to the town for their museum.

--AL