[meteorite-list] AD : Historic Fall Micromounts - Cold Bokkeveld, Nogoya, Shalka, Kapoeta and more.

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:59:00 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy as we continue to battle this pandemic.

I have acquired some rare historical falls that I have never previously offered.

These new offerings are very old 19th-century falls with historical
significance. There are the first two CM falls (Cold Bokkeveld and
Nogoya), a howardite fall from WWII (Kapoeta, with Haag provenance),
and the second-ever diogenite fall (Shalka). I also acquired some
small fragments of the Martian shergottite NWA 6963. All of these are
available as micromounts with labeled gemjars. My supply on these is
extremely limited and I don't forsee getting any more of these
localities any time soon - indeed, this is the first time I have
offered these falls in over 12 years of collecting and dealing.

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF your order.

Cold Bokkeveld (CM2, South Africa, 1838) -
https://galactic-stone.com/cold-bokkeveld-historic-1838-first-cm-fall-south-africa-micromount/

Shalka (Diogenite, India, 1850) -
https://galactic-stone.com/shalka-historic-1850-second-diogenite-fall-india-micromount/

Nogoya (CM2, Argentina, 1879) -
https://galactic-stone.com/nogoya-historic-1879-second-cm-fall-argentina-micromount/

Kapoeta (Howardite, South Sudan, 1942) -
https://galactic-stone.com/kapoeta-historic-1942-wwii-howardite-fall-ex-haag-micromount/

NWA 6963 (Shergottite, Morocco, 2011) -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6963-martian-shergottite-meteorite-micromount/

All new specimens - https://galactic-stone.com/brand-new/