[meteorite-list] William H. Mason III

From: tracie paleobond.com <tracie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 17:26:26 +0000

It is with great sadness that we share our esteemed mentor and partner
William H. Mason III passed peacefully Sunday evening August 2, 2020.
Bill was a great friend and scientist. His contributions to the preservation of fossils,
minerals and meteorites will be an everlasting legacy. He lived 88 years of fun, laughter and joy
helping people solve problems. He will be sorely missed by his friends and family.
No plans have been made at this time due to Covid to honor him as a group.
We encourage all of you to be kind and do something for your friend and neighbor in his honor.
We?ll announce on the PaleoBOND website and facebook page
when a future celebration of his life will occur.
Thank you in advance for your friendship and support of PaleoBOND for over the last 40 years.
John and I will strive to carry on in his footsteps.

Tracie Bennitt

[cid:a491a63f-6d5e-4e76-944f-dafff9ab64db]
PaleoBOND
1067 E. US Highway 24 #191
Woodland Park, CO 80863
651-227-7000