[meteorite-list] AD: Brand New Meteorite book by Tim Gregory for sale (signed copies)

From: MSG - METEORITES <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 20:44:56 +0100

Paid AD 2 of 12

Hi all,

I am pleased to offer for sale copies of a brand new Meteorite book. I'm
especially pleased that the book is by top bloke Tim Gregory, a more
enthusiastic advocate for the study of spacerocks you'd struggle to find.
Signed copies are available on my website (will be available for delivery
in around 2 weeks)

(
https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/product/meteorite-the-stones-from-outer-space-that-made-our-world-by-tim-gregory/
)

I'm also slowly adding more specimens to my website sales pages starting
with some Vinales slices and endcuts. With many many more to come when time
allows me to do website updates.

(
https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/product-category/meteorites/stone-meteorites/vinales/
)

Signed and unsigned copies of Tim's Meteorite book will be with me in
around two weeks for me to send out so please reserve your copies by
ordering now as I'll only have a limited number of signed copies.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone