[meteorite-list] AD: Gatuto, Ungrouped Achondrite, CO3.3, Lunar, EL-Melt, Polished OC Slices and Endcuts, More!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 10:40:09 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have a lot of new material available. Use coupon code "metlist" at
checkout for 20% OFF your order. :)

This is a looooooong sales list, so be sure to consult the notes below
and take your time to look over the entire list. There is a lot of new
stuff there and some old friends we haven?t seen in a long time.

Of note :

>> The new fall is the GATUTO meteorite, which fell through a house in Kenya on April 24, 2020. This is an interesting fall for collectors of recent falls and hammer falls. See the specimen listing page for more details about this fall event.

>> The AL HAGGOUNIA being offered is from a higher-grade batch of this meteorite than what typically comes out of this locality. Many of the specimens are relatively fresh and have the more-desirable light grey lithology.

>> NWA 6077 is a strange ungrouped achondrite that may be related to brachinites. It is also likely paired with NWA 5400, which was speculated to be an Earth-origin meteorite that fell back to Earth after being ejected by a prior impact event. Whatever the case may be, it is a very interesting meteorite that is quite unique. I had some of this meteorite many years ago and sold out of it pretty quick. I managed to acquire another small batch and I expect it won?t last long either.

>>> NWA 11788 is a lunar feldspathic breccia (Moon Rock). I have two large uncut fragments available.

>>> CHWICHIYA 005 is a new carbonaceous chondrite that is packed with loads of very-tiny chondrules. This one is a treat when viewed under magnification.

>>> There are also some very pretty chondrite specimens that have been sliced and polished. There are a few different types available, so take a look at the list and see individual listing pages for more details on those.

NEW SPECIMENS : (in alphabetical order)

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 11.54g ?
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-11-54g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 8g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-8g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), endcut, 5.34g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-endcut-5-34g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 4.98g ?
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-4-98g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), endcut, grey lithology, 2.4g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-grey-lithology-endcut-2-4g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-enstatite-fossil-meteorite-micromount/

CAMPO DEL CIELO iron meteorite pendants -
https://galactic-stone.com/campo-del-cielo-iron-meteorite-pendant-out-of-this-world-jewelry/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, 1.06g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-1-06g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, .979g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-979g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, .753g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-753g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-carbonaceous-co3-chondrite-micromount/

GATUTO (L6), New April 24, 2020 fall from Kenya, struck a house,
micromount - https://galactic-stone.com/gatuto-l6-meteorite-kenyan-hammer-fall-2020-micromount/

METEORITE DUST (mixed stony types), 2 pounds -
https://galactic-stone.com/meteorite-dust-two-pounds-lot-for-art-or-crafts/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, slice, .426g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-slice-426g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, slice, .339g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-slice-339g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, endcut, .231g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-endcut-231g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, endcut, .204g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-endcut-204g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, polished slice,
.202g ? https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-polished-slice-202g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-brachinite-like-ungrouped-achondrite-micromount/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with crust, 6.23g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-6-23g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut, 5.28g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-5-28g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with crust, 5g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-endcut-with-crust-5g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut, 3.91g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-3-91g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with plentiful
metal, 3.61g - https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-metal-loaded-endcut-3-61g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-brecciated-ll4-chondrite-micromount/

NWA 8587 (L6), slice with crust, 2.6g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-slice-with-remnant-crust-2-6g/

NWA 8587 (L6), slice with chondrules, 2.14g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-slice-with-chondrules-2-14g/

NWA 8587 (L6), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-micromount/

NWA 11788 (Lunar feldspathic breccia), .445g uncut stone -
https://galactic-stone.com/moon-rock-uncut-lunar-meteorite-nwa-11788-445g/

NWA 11788 (Lunar feldspathic breccia), .325g uncut stone -
https://galactic-stone.com/moon-rock-uncut-lunar-meteorite-nwa-11788-325g/

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

MikeG