[meteorite-list] AD: Indochinites for sale and some of Beyer Coll.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:41:23 +0000 (UTC)

Dear List,
? First I am offering Indochinites from known location _at_ $50/kg minimum order at his price is 5kg-10kgs (plus postage/shipping).? Smaller orders the price will be higher. Grades and sizes can be sorted if you want specimens for kits or for handing out. Smaller pieces are $70/kg (plus postage) as it takes time to sort and there are several hundred in a kilo.
? From the Beyer Collection I have several specimens from many his rarer locations and will be a while until I get to them. First come, first served.
Have a Wonderful day; stay well and stay safe. Blessings.
Thank You.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross....Tokyo?