[meteorite-list] Ad: Saratov slices with weird inclusion

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 12:05:48 -0500

Hello Everyone,

AD: Crazy Saratov Inclusion

Saratov is a really interesting 102 year old fall, but after cutting a
thick slice, I purchased from Allan Lang almost 20 years ago, I found
something that makes it even better. We went through all the research and
we were not able to find anywhere that talks about these "Howardite looking
inclusions". I can't say what they are, but they are really interesting!
I have a few slices with this crazy inclusion to sell and they are
$9/gram. I also have a few small slices without the inclusion for
$7/gram. If you have any questions please let me know.

Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven Collection