[meteorite-list] Ad- Big Tucson Sale - 40% OFF Everything in the Store!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 08:22:15 -0500

Hi Friends and Collectors,

It is that time of year again ? Tucson time!

Not all of us can afford to make the trip, so we are limited to
sitting at home and watching the fun on social media as show-goers
post photos of the goodies they are buying. The good thing is, all of
this activity stirs up the market with new specimens and deals. Well,
you don?t have to go to Tucson to get in on the action. I am offering
wholesale-like prices to everyone who can?t go. I call it Tucson in
Tampa (after where I am based in Tampa Florida). You can get 40% OFF
everything in my store by using coupon code ?tampa? at checkout. So,
if you have had your eye on something, now is a good time to make the
leap and buy it at a steep discount.

I have some really nice specimens available :

Oriented Gao Guenie meteorite (17g) -
https://galactic-stone.com/gao-guenie-meteorite-oriented-rollover-lipping-flowlines-17g/

Kilabo fragment with fusion crust (2.4g) -
https://galactic-stone.com/kilabo-ll6-chondrite-2002-nigeria-fall-crusted-fragment-2-4g/

Sudbury Black Onaping pendant (impactite set in silver) -
https://galactic-stone.com/sudbury-black-onaping-pendant-meteorite-crater-gem/

Faceted Moldavite gemstone (half carat) -
https://galactic-stone.com/moldavite-faceted-gemstone-6mm-round-half-carat/

There are many more specimens available, including pieces of witnessed
falls Benenitra, Kilabo, Nkayi, and Oued Sfayat. You can also find
fragments of the amino-acid and sugar bearing NWA 801 carbonaceous
chondrite, NWA 7716 uncut pallasite nuggets, and Campo del Cielo iron
meteorite pendants. You can see all of the newest specimens at this
link - https://galactic-stone.com/brand-new/

Of course, EVERYTHING on the website is on sale, not just the stuff on
the Brand New page, so take a look around the entire site ? fossils,
minerals, artifacts, memorabilia ? all of it is 40% OFF for this
weekend only!

Use coupon code ?tampa? at checkout to get the discount.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG