[meteorite-list] AD: No reserve Ebay auctions

From: MSG - METEORITES <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:43:34 +0000

(FREE AD 1 of 2 for 2020)

Hi all,

I have a lot of Ebay auctions finishing in the next few days, lots of them
are ?0.99 start price with no reserve. So take the opportunity to grab a
bargain! :-)

Seymchan, Camel Donga, Lunar, Martian Nakhlite and Chassignite, LDG,
Sikhote, Alin, NWA 7831 Diogenite, Almahatta Sitta, Sutters Mill, ALH
76009, Xinglongquan (Zunhua), Bholghati, Irgizites and many many more!

All my auctions can be seen at the following link:

(
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=254171005513&_ssn=msg-meteorites&_sop=1
)

Or they are also listed and linked from my web shop here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/msg-meteorites-current-ebay-auctions/)

I will continue to list more specimens in the coming weeks so keep an eye
out :-)

Please take a look if interested and good luck if you decide to bid on
anything.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone