[meteorite-list] loose chondrules for sale for micrometeorite exhibit?

From: Jon Wallace <wallacefj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 08:41:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I am an educator and long-time meteorite collector. I have recently been finding micrometeorites and am doing an exhibit of my micrometeorite photographs in my local library to educate the public and wondered if someone might have some loose chondrules for sale. I have many chondrites and can show chondrules, but seeing them loose and as individual seemed a better display. I hope to contrast them with MM.
BTW: if people are interested in pics of these objects, shoot me an e-mail or explain how I can post them here.
Thanks!
Jon