[meteorite-list] AD: Last Ebay auctions for a few weeks

From: MSG - METEORITES <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 10:58:58 +0100

Paid AD 1 of 12

Hi all,

I have over 100 Ebay listings finishing in the next week. These will
be my last Ebay listings for a few weeks or more so fill your boots
whilst these are live Any 'Buy it now' listings, feel free to make me
an offer by direct email, you never know, the worst I can say is no

You can see and link to all my Ebay listings on my website here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/msg-meteorites-current-ebay-auctions/)

Please take a look if interested as there are some bargains to be had

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone